|Braided Bun Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Separate hair at the crown. Tease it lightly, working the comb downward.
- Step 2 : Separate the hair into three pieces. Braid the pieces very loosely, allowing strands to pop out.
- Step 3 : Secure two of the three strands at the end of the braid with an elastic band, leaving the last strand free.
- Step 4 : Pull the loose strand at the end of the braid, pushing up the rest of the hair until you’ve formed a bun.
- Step 5 : Holding the hair in one hand, tuck it under, then insert a large bobby pin horizontally to secure the bun.
- Step 6 : Let some strands pop out, or pin them up if you prefer. Spray hair lightly to hold the style.
Source : How to Do an Easy Braided Bun
You Should also see :
- Short Hair Chignon With a Headband
- Chignon Hairstyle With Side Waves Tutorial
- Retro Faux Bob Hairstyle Tutorial
- Long Hair Wedding Hair Updo
- Braided T-Shirt Bracelets Tutorial