|Easy Side Fish Tail Braid|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : First gather your hair one one side of your hair. Then Divide the hair evenly into two sections.
- Step 2 : Starting with the top section. take a small section. Then Warp the small section around to the inside of the bottom section. Then Pull a small section from the back of the bottom section.
- Step 3 : Warp that section around the inside of the top section and repeat step 2 for the length of hair. Then secure the braid with elastic band and use your fingers to gently loosen the braid a bit and your done!
Source : Hair Tutorial – Fishtail Braid
You Should also see :
- Wavy Hair Using a Flat Iron
- Half up Dutch Side Braid
- Chain Maille With Pearls Bracelet Tutorial
- Half-Up Side French Braid
- Braided Crown Hairstyle