|Laid-Back Side Braid Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : To start, your hair should have a soft wave with a little bit of grip.
- Step 2 : Create a side part and tuck hair behind ears, leaving out any shorter layers you may have in the front. Pull hair to the opposite side of the part, by your shoulder.
- Step 3 : Braid your hair into a traditional three-strand braid, starting below your ear. When shorter pieces start falling out of braid, secure with a hair-tie.
- Step 4 : Use bobby pins to secure any too-loose sections. Add a few at the nape of the neck, pushing them upward, to create a little bit of extra volume in the back.
- Step 5 : Use hands to pull each loop of the braid apart slightly, so it looks fuller.
- Step 6 : Blow-dry front pieces back with a round brush so they stay off the face. Finish with hairspray.
Source : 7 Days of DIY Braids, Modeled by Glamour Editors
You Should also see :
- Elegant Crown Braid Tutorial
- Curly Hair From The 80s Tutorial
- Zooey Deschanel Half Updo Hairstyle
- The Braided Updo Hairstyle
- Romantic French Twist Tutorial