|The Inverted Bun Hairstyle|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Separate ponytail at the base of your head.
- Step 2 : From the top, pull the ponytail through the separation.
- Step 3 : Taking the end of the ponytail... pull through second time. if you have long hair, go around a third time!
- Step 4 : On the last pull-through; tuck the ends under the bun. and pin.
- Step 5 : To finish up, curl any bits and pieces you've left out for a tousle-y, loose look. To curl with a straightener.
Source : monday hairday
You Should also see :
- How To Create Colorful Thin Stripes!
- Swirl It Nail Art Tutorial
- Classic Heidi Braid Tutorial
- How To Do The Milkmaid Braid
- How To Do The Heidi Braid