|The Newspaper Nails Manicure Tutorial|
How To Do :
- Step 1 : Apply a thin layer of your favorite base coat. Then, apply two coats of any polish in a light to medium shade.
- Step 2 : Find any newspaper on-hand. Cut ten 2" x 1" strips (one for each nail), and set aside.
- Step 3 : Dip the whole nail into a small bowl of rubbing alcohol. Then, dip one newspaper strip into your small bowl of alcohol and shake it out.
- Step 4 : Overlay that newspaper strip directly on the nail bed and don't move!
- Step 5 : Take an alcohol-dampened paper towel and apply light pressure on the nail like a temporary tattoo.
- Step 6 : After 10 full seconds, slowly peel off the strip and you'll see the ink imprint. Repeat this process for each nail.
- Step 7 : Allow nails to dry again for five full minutes, then seal the deal with your favorite top coat.
Source : NEWSPAPER NAIL TUTORIAL
You Should also see :
- how to Do The Split Nails tutorial
- Cute Ombre Stain Mani Tutorial
- Ombre Stain Nails Tutorial
- How To Style a Crown Braid
- Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair