|How To Style a Low Bun Hairstyle|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : First you want to tease the crown of your head to get some volume.
- Step 2 : Next, divide your hair into two sections.
- Step 3 : Starting with the left side, twist the hair all the way down and coil it up in a bun in the middle of your head.
- Step 4 : Secure with a clear elastic and 2-3 pins.
- Step 5 : Then twist and coil the right side all the way down.
- Step 6 : Wrap that section around the first bun we have created. Secure with 5-6 bobby pins. Hair spray and you're good to go!
Source : Fashion Friday #25 + a low bun hair tutorial
You Should also see :
- How To Style a Chignon Bun
- The Twirl Curls Tutorial
- How To Style a Petal Bun
- How To Style a Triple Braided Bun
- How to Rock Your Curly Hair!