|Modern Vintage Wedding Hairstyle|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Start by using some texture spray for lift and body.
- Step 2 : Set hair in pin curls.
- Step 3 : Let the hair set for 30 mins, lightly spray the hair with soft hairspray.
- Step 4 : Gather the bangs onto one side and twist outwards.
- Step 5 : Secure the bangs with large bobby pins.
- Step 6 : Split the hair into two sections and create loose fish tail braids.
- Step 7 : Loosen each strand so the braid is not so tight, the look should be soft and loose.
- Step 8 : Then tuck each of the braid upward and secure with pins.
- Step 9 : Finish with a light mist of shine spray.
Source : DIY-modern vintage