|Ombre Nails Tutorial|
How To :
- Step 1 : Choose a colour gradient from the same family that would work together for an ombre.
- Step 2 : You’ll need a makeup sponge. Soak it in water and wrench most of the water of it. Keep the sponge a little moist – the wetter the sponge is, the slower the polish dries on it.
- Step 3 : Sponge the colour onto your finger nails. Don’t worry too much about getting it on your skin; you can clean it off with remover afterwards.
- Step 4 : Keep reapplying polish onto the sponge and pressing down until you get the desired effect.
- Step 6 : The finished product after top coat and nail polish remover.
Source : How To: DIY Ombre Nails
You Should also see :
- Soft And Pretty Curls With No-heat
- Whimsical Waves Hair Tutorial
- Neon Split Nails Tutorial
- How To Style a Bun With No Elastic
- Easy Knotted Up-do Hair Tutorial