|Simple Large Dutch Bang Braid|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Start with loose hair.
- Step 2 : Section off the amount of hair you’ll need for your braid and clip the rest of your hair back so it’s out of the way.
- Step 3 : Start french braiding your hair. With a dutch braid, instead of gathering hair and placing strands over each other, you place strands under each other.
- Step 4 : Continue to braid across the front of the head where your bangs should be until you reach the other side.
- Step 5 : Finish the braid off normally and secure with an elastic. Then, take a bobby pin and secure the hanging braid behind your ear.
Source : Large Dutch Bang Braid