|The Twirl Curls Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : You need a 1 inch curling Iron.
- Step 2 : Curl hair in 1 inch sections.
- Step 3 : Wrap hair around from root to ends curling away from your face.
- Step 4 : Cup the hair as you release it from the iron.
- Step 5 : While its still hot gently twirl the curl into a dread lock.
- Step 6 : Make sure to handle the dread locks delicately so they keep their form til your hair is cool.
- Step 7 : Shake it out.
- Step 8 : Fluff it up, spray if necessary. ( I don’t use hairspray with the twirl curls because they hold really well and I like for my hair to be soft and silky but it’s totally your preference.)
Source : Wedding Hair / Twirl Curls
You Should also see :
- How To Style a Petal Bun
- How To Style a Triple Braided Bun
- How to Rock Your Curly Hair!
- Big Ballerina Bun Tutorial
- Curly Hair With Volume Tutorial