|Big Braided |
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Take a one inch section on top of your part and split into three.
- Step 2 : Cross the right piece under the middle, then the left piece under the right, forming a braid. When you cross the middle section under, add in some hair.
- Step 3 : Continue braiding and only add in hair on the right side. Angle your braid along your hairline and over the top of your ear. Finish the braid and secure with a small clear elastic.
- Step 4 : Stretch out your braid! To get this big dramatic braid, you need to gently pull at the sides of your braid to widen it.
- Step 5 : Gather the rest of your hair into a side ponytail, next to your braid.
- Step 6 : Use a hair donut to create a large side bun.
- Step 7 : I teased my ponytail to make it bigger before wrapping it around the padding and pinning underneath.
- Step 8 : Then wrap your braid around the base of your bun and pin in place. Add a spritz of hairspray and you’re ready to go!
Source : THE BIG BRAIDED BUN TUTORIAL