|Holiday Hairstyle Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Start with your natural hair texture, preferably a day dirty (or fake dirty) and spray a light hairspray all over your hair
- Step 2 : Part your hair down the middle and divide it into two sections.
- Step 3 : Using a wide-toothed comb, lightly backcomb each section all the way through to your ends. This will make it easier to pin and manipulate your hair.
- Step 4 : Wrap one section over to the other side of your head so it's hugging your head.
- Step 5 : Pin it behind your ears by making an X with two bobby pins.
- Step 6 : Continue wrapping and pinning around the top of your head until you run out of hair.
- Step 7 : Take your other section and wrap it in the opposite direction pinning every few inches.
- Step 8 : Pin it over the top of your head overlapping your last section.
- Step 9 : Pin any pieces that are bunching up weird, the key is to maintain a pretty head shape.
Source : Holiday Hair Tutorial