|How To Style a Side Fishtail Braid|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Brush out your hair completely. Create a ponytail using a clear hair tie. Separate the ponytail into two sections.
- Step 2 : Take a piece from the first section and pass it over to the second section.
- Step 3 : Take a piece from the second section, and pass it over to the first!
- Step 4 : Pull tightly after you do each ‘pass over’. Duplicate step 2 over and over again until you have braided the entire ponytail.
- Step 5 : When you are finished, CAREFULLY cut out the clear hair tie from the top of the ponytail.
Source : DIY Fishtail Braid