|How To Trim Split Ends Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Part the hair down center.
- Step 2 : Divide into equal sections and bring hair in front of your shoulders.
- Step 3 : Divide the first section in half again.
- Step 4 : Working one section at a time, begin to twist hair.
- Step 5 : Twist all the way to the ends.
- Step 6 : Using your thumb and index finger, gently glide hand across the twist from ends to midshaft.
- Step 7 : This will cause frayed ends to pop away.
- Step 8 : Snip away at frayed ends, Repeat for each remaining section.
Source : how-to: trim split ends at home