|Loosely Curled Chignon Hairstyle|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Separate a section of hair at the top of your head and clip it out of the way.
- Step 2 : Curl all of the rest of your hair in whichever direction you'd like.
- Step 3 : Separate the curled hair into two equal sections (left and right) and twist them until you reach your ends.
- Step 4 : Keep twisting them together and overlap the two sections over and over to create a loose bun at the back of your head.
- Step 5 : Pin the bun in place using strong bobby pins. Don't make it too tight on the sides.
- Step 6 : Take down the section of hair at the top of your head and curl it all going back and away from your face.
- Step 7 : Loosely separate the curls with your fingers.
- Step 8 : Bring the curled hair at the top of your head back towards your bun and twist the ends so you can pin it into place.
- Step 9 : Loosely pin the top section towards the back using hair pins. The look should be loose and have a little bit more volume at the top than on the sides.
Source : Tutorial :: Loosely Curled Chignon