|Milkmaid Braid In 5 Minutes Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Divide your hair into 2 sections, part down the middle.
- Step 2 : Braid both into 2 loose braids. I like to braid mine under for a Dutch style braid, but it makes no difference.
- Step 3 : Pull one braid over to the other ear and secure with a bobby pin.
- Step 4 : Pull the second braid over the first one pulling the ends towards the back of head. Secure with a bobby pin.
- Step 5 : Tuck in your ends under each braid and secure.
- Step 6 : Add more pins if it feels loose and hairspray.
Source : How to do a milkmaid braid in 5 minutes