|Scotch tape zigzag Nails Art Tutorial|
How To :
- Step 1 : Use your pinking sheers to cut out ten strips of tape. You're going to want the tape to have been cut on both sides so it has zig zags.
- Step 2 : Paint your nails one solid color, and let dry completely.
- Step 3 : When your nails are 110% dry apply the small piece of tape across your nail in the middle so that there are equal areas not covered on the top and the bottom.
- Step 4 : Using which ever color you'd like next paint the bottom portion of your nail. It's easiest to start from the bottom of your nail and paint slowly and steadily up to the tape.
- Step 5 : Now paint the top part of your nail starting from the top of the tape to the tip of your nail.
- Step 6 : As soon as you get done painting take the tape off quickly in one solid pull. If you do it slowly it might pull up some of your newly painted polishes. Now repeat with the rest of your fingers and after that's all dry seal it up with a top coat.
Source : Nail Tutorial // Zig Zags!