|Snowflake Nail Art Tutorial|
How To Do :
- Step 1 : Start by painting your nails white.
- Step 2 : Grab a newspaper Right now, your newspapers are loaded with cute little winter images, like snowflakes and other festive goodness which makes this really easy. then Cut out the images you want.
- Step 3 : Soak the images you cut in rubbing alcohol.
- Step 4 : Press the image onto the nails and hold. let the polish dry completely before doing the transfer.
- Step 5 : And Sea the transfer with a topcoat.
Source : Snowflake Nail Transfer Tutorial