|The Side Fishtail Braid Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Gather your hair to one side in a low ponytail, securing it close to the base of your neck with a clear elastic.
- Step 2 : Next, create a fishtail braid: Separate the ponytail into two sections.
- Step 3 : Hold one section; with your other hand, take a narrow strip of hair from the outside of the other section and bring it over to the one in your hand.
- Step 4 : Repeat, incorporating hair from one section into the other until you run out of hair; then secure with another clear elastic.
- Step 5 : Finally, with a pair of scissors, carefully cut out the top elastic to give the braid a loose, casual look.
- Step 6 : For a more bohemian effect, gently pull the braid apart with your fingers.
Source : 6 Easy Braided Hair Looks