|Tousled Curls Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Start with straight-ish hair. It doesn’t have to be perfect, Second day hair holds better.
- Step 2 : Grab a section of hair about 2 inches wide. If your hair is thick, grab less. Thin, grab more. Run a little bit of pommade onto the section with your fingertips.
- Step 3 : Open the tongs of your curling iron (the hotter the better), and wrap the lower half of your hair around it, curling away from your face.
- Step 4 : Repeat the same exact procedure for the next chunk of hair, but this time, curl toward your face. Continue like this around your head, alternating directions with each loose curl, until all sections are curled.
- Step 5 : Separate the large curls out using the back end of a comb or your fingers. Pick them apart until they look almost messy.
- Step 6 : And you're Done!
Source : hair tutorial: tousled curls