|DIY Turban boho headband|
How To Do :
- Step 1 : Fold the scarf equally in half.
- Step 2 : Place the middle section of the folded scarf against the back of your head, bringing the loose ends AND the loop end forward above your forehead.
- Step 3 : Bring only one of the loose ends through the loop end.
- Step 4 : Tie the loose ends tightly together, but not so tight that its uncomfortable.
- Step 5 : Securely tuck in the ends that you just tied so that they aren't visible. The scarf doesn't have to be just a plain long scarf, it can be square too, as long as two opposite points of the square come to around 60 inches long. That's a big square!
Source : DIY boho head wrap
You Should also see :
- how to style a classic Chignon
- The Perfect Chignon Hairstyle
- Game of Thrones Inspired Hairstyle
- Paper Towel Curls Tutorial
- Romantic Side Ponytail Hairstyle