|how to style a classic Chignon|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Using a round brush, blow-dry hair smooth and straight, focusing on the top sections.
- Step 2 : Once dry, use a large-barrel curling iron to create waves from the ears down.
- Step 3 : Build height and volume at the crown by teasing hair gently with a fine-tooth comb.
- Step 4 : Gather hair into a low ponytail. Twist it along the nape of your neck, pinning as you go.
- Step 5 : Once you reach your ear, shape the remaining hair into curls, and pin them back over the twist.
- Step 6 : spray some Full Blown Volume Lifting Hairspray in place.
- Step 7 : To add texture, gently curl and scrunch the wispy ends with your fingertips.
Source : The Side Chignon
You Should also see :
- The Perfect Chignon Hairstyle
- Game of Thrones Inspired Hairstyle
- Paper Towel Curls Tutorial
- Romantic Side Ponytail Hairstyle
- Easy Side Fish Tail Braid