|Classic 1950's Hairstyle|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Start this look by adding some mouse to your wet hair and blow dry it.
- Step 2 : Set your hair in velcro rollers.
- Step 3 : Tease your hair to create some volume.
- Step 4 : Smooth out your hair and bring the sides up and twist.
- Step 5 : Secure with bobby pins.
- Step 6 : Brush the curls inward to enhance waves.
- Step 7 : Pins the waves towards the neck.
- Step 8 : Set with hair spray, And you're done!
Source : DIY- classic 1950's
You Should also see :
- Ombre Stain Manicure
- Bohemian Braided Updo
- Criss-Cross Heidi Braids
- Clear Micro Beads Manicure
- Messy braided bun Tutorial