|Criss-Cross Heidi Braids|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Brush your hair out and roughly divide your hair into two sections, like you're making pig tails.
- Step 2 : Braid each section and secure with a little elastic band at the end.
- Step 3 : Grab one of your braided pig tails and cross it over the back of your head. While holding it in place, slide a couple of bobby-pins into the sides of the braid to secure it.
- Step 4 : criss-cross your other pig tail to opposite side of your head. Pin in place. You'll need a couple of bobby pins to do this.
- Step 5 : Continue along the bottom of the braid pinning it to your head as you go.
- Step 6 : Carefully comb your hair towards the braids from the crown to disguise the part. And pull a couple of pieces of hair out in the front to loosen the entire look. and You're done!
Source : CRISS-CROSS HEIDI BRAIDS TUTORIALS
You Should also see :
- Clear Micro Beads Manicure
- Messy braided bun Tutorial
- Fishtail Braid Hairstyle
- How To Style a Low Bun Hairstyle
- How To Style a Chignon Bun