|Half Up-Do Hair Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Using a large-barrel curling iron, create loose curls around your head from your ears down.
- Step 2 : Part your hair in the middle. Use your fingers to separate and loosen the curls.
- Step 3 : Starting halfway down the part, begin spritzing your roots with hairspray. Continue to the crown.
- Step 4 : Tease the sprayed hair with a fine-tooth comb, to create height and volume.
- Step 5 : With a brush gently smooth the teased hair. Gather the sides up into a half ponytail.
- Step 6 : Secure the sides with pins, then use your fingers to gently shape curls into place.
- Step 7 : put some shine spray and voila...you are ready to go!
Source : HAIR INSPIRATION: THE HALF AND HALF ~ HOW TO