|The Top Knot Hairstyle|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Blow-dry hair straight.
- Step 2 : For a super-sleek look , use a flat iron to smooth out the ends.
- Step 3 : Part your hair on the side. Leaving out a piece in the front, gather it into a high ponytail.
- Step 4 : Pull the front piece back along your ear and around the ponytail. Pin it around the elastic.
- Step 5 : Divide the pony into four sections. Twist one section, wrap it around the base, and pin.
- Step 6 : Repeat the process with the remaining three sections until a bun forms.
- Step 7 : If your hair is layered and spiky pieces pop up here and there, simply pin them into place.
Source : DIY Wedding Updos