|How To Style a Basic Rope Braid|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Start with clean, well-combed hair. Damp hair is ideal, because it will twist into cleaner sections.
- Step 2 : For a tighter, more structured rope braid, start by putting the hair in a ponytail. For a messier look, skip to the next step and simply start the braid at the nape of your neck.
- Step 3 : Separate the hair into 2 equal sections. Now twirl each section around your fingers, or pinch the top of the section, twist, move down another inch, twist again, and so on.
- Step 4 : Cross the right section over the left section.
- Step 5 : Keep braiding until braid is desired length.Then Tie off the braid with a non-rubber hair elastic. And You're done!
Source : Method One: Basic Rope Braid
You Should also see :
- How To Style a French-Style Side Braid
- Ombre Nails Tutorial
- Soft And Pretty Curls With No-heat
- Whimsical Waves Hair Tutorial
- Neon Split Nails Tutorial