|Long Black Wavy Hairstyles Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : apply styling cream to wet hair & blow dry.
- Step 2 : set hair in pin curls & bangs in a velcro roller.
- Step 3 : divide hair into 3 sections, then tease and add hair extension to each teased section.
- Step 4 : once hair extension is clipped on, re-peat process to each section.
- Step 5 : 3 strips of extensions clips were added to create volume and length.
- Step 6 : set with a light hold hair spray.
- Step 7 : brush hair half way down from crown smoothing out the curls.
- Step 8 : braid side of hair and use bobby pins to secure.
- Step 9 : apply styling cream to lock in curls.
Source : DIY- going j-lo
You Should also see :
- Hair Bun Tutorial
- How To Style a Summer Crown Braid
- How To Do a Half Moon Manicure
- An Easy Way To Do a French Manicure
- How To Get Galaxy Nails Using a Sponge