|How To Do a Half Moon Manicure|
How To :
- Step 1 : In broad, even strokes, apply a thin layer of your favorite base coat.
- Step 2 : Apply two coats of polish to the bottom half of your nails. Make sure your nails are completely dry before you move to the next step.
- Step 3 : Paint a line with your black polish that mimics the shape of your natural lunula.
- Step 4 : Paint the rest of the nail with your polish. For a more even and opaque coverage.
- Step 5 : Since you don't want your nail colors to bleed into one another, allow 15 to 20 minutes of drying time before you apply top coat.
Source : HALF MOON MANICURE TUTORIAL
You Should also see :
- An Easy Way To Do a French Manicure
- How To Get Galaxy Nails Using a Sponge
- How To Style a Vintage Hairdo
- How To Style a French Twist
- How To Style a Curly Quiff