|3D Heart Nails Design Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : After filing nails and waiting for your base coat to dry, paint one to two coats of your lightest color. Wait at least 30 minutes for the polish to dry.
- Step 2 : Apply tape. you can use trimmed Scotch tape, or striping tape. You’ll need four pieces for every nail.
- Step 3 : Alternating every other space, paint the triangles your second color.
- Step 4 : Wait at least 10 to 20 minutes before removing the tape. You’ll be left with this design, which is actually pretty cool.
- Step 5 : To create the hearts, use the back end of a paintbrush to create two small dots. You can also use a straight pin, bobby pin or dotting tool.
- Step 6 : Create a V-shape underneath the two dots and fill in the center.
- Step 7 : Wait for the hearts to dry and then apply a topcoat to seal in your design. Use a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to clean up the cuticles.
Source : Nail Art - 3D heart Design