|How To Style a Textured Ponytail|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Create volume at the crown of your head by backcombing with a round brush,
- Step 2 : Spray your entire head with hair spray, to keep volume from deflating.
- Step 3 : Grab two large pieces of hair at the temples and cross one over the other so they end up on opposite sides of the head again.
- Step 4 : Start creating a fishtail braid, making sure to add pieces from the hair that’s hanging down as you go. Continue this until all of your hair is gathered into a single ponytail.
- Step 5 : Secure the ponytail with a very thin elastic.
- Step 6 : Take a piece of hair from the back of your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to keep it hidden.
- Step 7 : Pin the end of the hair behind your ponytail with a bobby pin.
Source : Chic, Simple Hairstyles Anyone Can Do