|How To Pin And Curl An Updo|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Take the top section of your hair in a horseshoe shape and pin it up.
- Step 2 : Separate your hair into three equal sections.
- Step 3 : Take the center section of hair, create a loop and pin the loop to your head so that it secure. I have a lot of hair, so I had to do two loops.
- Step 4 : Take one side of loose hair and pull back. Create another loop and pin it to the rest. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Step 5 : Take the top section down and backcomb the crown, using even strokes.
- Step 6 : Take the section you just backcombed and brush out the top, smoothing just the top layer. Then curl and pin, leaving volume at the crown.
- Step 7 : Curl and pin the remaining sides into the center. I crossed the back two curls over the middle one, to hide those bobby pins.
- Step 8 : Spray with hairspray and add any additional pins to make sure your hair is secure.
Source : Tutorial: Pin and Curl Updo