|How To Style a Flower Bun Hairstyle|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Part your hair the way you like, then separate a one-inch section of hair at each temple and clip those sections out of the way.
- Step 2 : Gather your remaining hair at the nape of your neck.
- Step 3 : Then create two or three low braids, securing the ends with clear elastics.
- Step 4 : Twist each braid until it curls into itself; bobby-pin in place.
- Step 5 : Last, unclip and twist the two pieces by your temples.
- Step 6 : Pin under the braided bun or, for a slightly fancier flourish, tuck their ends into the bun before securing.
Source : 6 Easy Braided Hair Looks