|How To Style a Ballerina Bun|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : If your hair is straight, curl the ends with a curling iron. This prevents little hairs from poking out of your bun!
- Step 2 : Gather your hair into a ponytail on top of your head.
- Step 3 : Pull your hair through one last time, but only half way! Take the loop you’ve created and spread it out.
- Step 4 : Take the end of your ponytail and wrap it around the base of the bun.
- Step 5 : Secure with bobby pins.
- Step 6 : Finish with hair spray! See, that wasn’t so hard!
Source : DIY: ballerina bun