|How To Style a Messy Top Knot|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : First put your hair into a high pony tail, relatively tight, but don’t pull all your hair all the way through.
- Step 2 : Take half of the hair left hanging down and twist and pin it in the front.
- Step 3 : This will cover the pony tail holder. Do the same thing with the other side.
- Step 4 : Pin down parts of the middle part of the pony so it isn’t sticking straight up.
- Step 5 : Then pin some down in the back so the other part of the pony tail holder isn’t showing and you’re done!
Source : Beat the Heat: The Top Knot