|Striping Tape Nail Art Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Make sure your nails are completely clean. If there's any oil or dirt on your nails, the tape will have a hard time sticking properly.
- Step 2 : Place strips of striping tape across your nail and double up a few to make thicker lines. Try to make sure the tape is stuck down all the way to the edges.
- Step 3 : One nail at a time, paint on your colour. Try to choose one that only needs one coat to be opaque.
- Step 4 : While the polish is still wet, peel off the tape in one smooth motion from one side to the other.
- Step 5 : Wait until the polish is completely dry and apply your top coat. I didn't wait long enough and you can see the smudges!
- Step 6 : Use a small paintbrush dipped in acetone to clean up around the edges and there you go!
Source : Christan Dior AW12 Fashion Nail Art Tutorial