|How To Make A Braided Halo|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Separate the upper portion of medium-length to long hair (from temples to crown) and temporarily clip it atop your head.
- Step 2 : Take a small section at each temple and tightly French-braid it, working back toward your crown; secure each braid with a clear elastic.
- Step 3 : Next, unclip the hair at your crown.
- Step 4 : Use one hand to hold this section up and the other to tease it at the roots with a fine-tooth comb, making a little pouf.
- Step 5 : Gently smooth over the teased portion with a paddle brush.
- Step 6 : Then anchor the braids to the bottom of the pouf with bobby pins.
Source : 6 Easy Braided Hair Looks