|The Deep Side Part Wavy Hairstyle|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Apply a smoothing serum to your hair and grab your blow dryer. Make sure every bit of moisture is out of your hair—this will ensure a longer hold for the curls.
- Step 2 : Part your hair on the opposite side of where you want the final deep side part to be placed: you’ll get much better volume this way. With a 1.5” curling iron start to curl your hair section by section.
- Step 3 : Keep curling, section by section, and apply hair spray as you go to ensure hold.
- Step 4 : Once completely curled, determine where you want to place the deep side part and flip your hair over. Lightly tease a section of hair at your crown for added volume.
- Step 5 : Take a section of hair from the parted side and separate it into two pieces. Twist the pieces together, adding bits of hair—as though you were French braiding—as you move towards the nape of your neck.
- Step 6 : Pin the twist at the nape of your neck and use your fingers to comb through the curls, breaking apart the structure. Once your hair is wavy to your liking, add a final spray of hairspray and get ready to enjoy your night!
Source : Holiday Hair: Master the deep side part with our step-by-step tutorial