|How to style a side scallop braid|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Set hair with setting spray and blow dry.
- Step 2 : Add a few pieces of extensions for volume and height if needed.
- Step 3 : Tease hair and brush over to one side.
- Step 4 : Secure with bobby pins then twist pieces of hair back hiding pins.
- Step 5 : Twist bangs back towards the pin and secure inward.
- Step 6 : Braid hair and loosen side so it creates a scallop round shape. Pin the tip inward and under hair .
Source : DIY- scallop braid