|Braided Hair With Volume|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Add some volume to that hair! by lightly spraying some hair spray to the crown of your head. Dividing your hair in half backcomb the crown for volume.
- Step 2 : grab the section of hair you backcombed and added volume to… push it up and pin it! Make sure before it’s pinned that you comb the top part of the hair to smooth any tangles out.
- Step 3 : Split the bottom half of your hair into two parts. Braid each of the parts into a side braid. use a clear hair tie for each of your braids. Next, Pull your braids up and over towards the opposite side of your head. Pin. Repeat on the other side. You can tuck and hide the braid ends. Pin pin. Pin up any loose ends in the back.
- Step 4 : That’s it! Now you have SUPER simple and beautiful hair! You can finish with some hair spray if you need it.
You Should also see :
- Braid Headband Hairstyle
- Pins-it back Hairstyle
- Soft Pretty Waves With No Mousse Or Heat
- No Heat Curls Tutorial
- The Three Twisted Buns Hair Tutorial