|Pins-it back Hairstyle|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Start with Grabing the bangs, then push them up, and pin. (you don’t have to do this if you have shorter bangs).
- Step 2 : Grab a side chunk of hair from the side, push it back, and pin. And, repeat this on the other side.
- Step 3 : Grab a small chunk on the back of your head. Push it up and pin it. Seeing a pattern?
- Step 4 : With the last bit of hair: twist it into a bun and pin it to the side. Add some hair spray for hold…. pin any fly-aways. And, you’re done!
You Should also see :
- Braid Headband Hairstyle
- Soft Pretty Waves With No Mousse Or Heat
- Braided Hair With Volume
- No Heat Curls Tutorial
- The Three Twisted Buns Hair Tutorial