|The Three Twisted Buns Hair Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Divide your hair into three equal parts and quickly spray each section with a little hairspray to help give it hold. Let the hairspray set for a couple seconds, and then lightly comb it out.
- Step 2 : Take the section on your right side, and twist your hair all the way down to the end. You want to twist counter-clockwise, toward your face.
- Step 3 : Wrap the right section in on itself, just like you're making a little bun. Let some of the hair stick out.
- Step 4 : Pin the right bun in place.
- Step 5 : Next, twist the middle section clockwise and pin. Then twist the left section clockwise and pin.
- Step 6 : Spray the three buns with a little more hairspray, and you're done!
Source : The Most Simple hair style ever.
You Should also see :
- Braid Headband Hairstyle
- Pins-it back Hairstyle
- Braided Hair With Volume
- No Heat Curls Tutorial
- Soft Pretty Waves With No Mousse Or Heat