|How To Style a Charming Double French Braid|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Your hair should have a slightly rough, thick texture to start. dry your hair with Surf Spray and then add a Styling Spray to give it lots of texture and grip.
- Step 2 : Create a deep side part that’s not too perfect. French-braid each side back, toward the lower center of the head (just above the nape of the neck) and then out, all the way to the ends. Use a clear or matching elastic to secure.
- Step 3 : Use fingers to gently loosen up the hair around the crown and hairline to soften the effect. Rub braids with the palm of your hand to create a little bit of fuzziness.
- Step 4 : Secure loose braid ends in the back of the head with bobby pins. Rope and tuck the ends around one another to hide elastic hair-ties. then Finish with hairspray
Source : Day 4: a Charming Double French Braid
You Should also see :
- How To Style a Hair Bow Tutorial
- How To Style Messy Side Braid
- Romantic Cascade Braid With Curls Tutorial
- How To Style a chic and elegant chignon
- How To Style an Easy Knotted Up-Do