|Messy Side Braid Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Starting with bed head, or second day hair is ALWAYS the best! It already has a bit of texture, which makes everything else so easy!
- Step 2 : Take part of your top layer of hair, and leave it out of the braid. Don't worry if you feel like it's TOO long, we will curl it or pin it.
- Step 3 : Take the rest and start to braid your hair, in a traditional braid.
- Step 4 : Secure with Kitsch hair ties.
- Step 5 : Get funky! Start to gently pull at the braid, you don't want it to look perfect, that's the whole point!
- Step 6 : Wrap the other section of your hair around a 3/4 inch curling iron. Don't use the prongs, just wrap around the barrel so you can get a spiral curl.
- Step 7 : Brush out the curls and pin if necessary. add some spray, and rock your new look all day!
Source : How to: Messy Side Braid
You Should also see :
- Romantic Cascade Braid With Curls Tutorial
- How To Style a chic and elegant chignon
- How To Style an Easy Knotted Up-Do
- Romantic Fishtail Braid Tutorial
- Laid-Back Side Braid Tutorial