|How To Style a Hair Bow Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Brush your pretty locks.
- Step 2 : Make half a pony tail by using a small hair tie.
- Step 3 : take your pony tail halfway trough the hair tie, to create a 'loop'.
- Step 4 : Split the loop in half.
- Step 5 : Grab the leftover piece of hair, and fold it over the middle.
- Step 6 : Secure with a bobby pin.
- Step 7 : Make sure that you can't see the bobby pin.
- Step 8 : Take one of the 'loops' and spread it over the side of your head. Slide a bobby pin through the middle of the loop. Repeat this on the other side.
Source : Hair Bow DIY
You Should also see :
- How To Style Messy Side Braid
- Romantic Cascade Braid With Curls Tutorial
- How To Style a chic and elegant chignon
- How To Style an Easy Knotted Up-Do
- Romantic Fishtail Braid Tutorial