|Side Twist Fishtail Braid|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Begin by creating a deep side part. Gather a section of hair twisting away frm your face.
- Step 2 : Grab a couple more sections, working your way down. ( LIKE A FRENCH TWIST ). Combine with the first section and continue, twisting away from your face. Then Pin into place with a bobbi pin.
- Step 3 : Grab a small section of hair. this can be the ends of the pieces you twisted together. Then Move the rest of your hair to the other side, to keep it out of the way for the next step.
- Step 4 : Braid the section. I'm doing a fish tail, but you can modify it . THhen tie the end with a clear elastic band. and your done!
Source : DIY Side Twist Fishtail Braid
You Should also see :
- Curl Your Hair With Paper Towels!
- DIY Turban boho headband
- how to style a classic Chignon
- The Perfect Chignon Hairstyle
- Game of Thrones Inspired Hairstyle