|Clear Micro Beads Manicure|
How To :
- Step 1 : apply a clear base coat on completely bare nails.
- Step 2 : apply one coat of no-shimmer white polish onto your nails and let them dry.
- Step 3 : Apply a generous second coat of color to one hand, and let the polish get tacky for 10 seconds.
- Step 4 : over a sheet of paper, a cup, or a plastic tray, pour the microbeads over your nail bed, ensuring you coat the entire surface of your nail bed like glitter over glue.
- Step 5 : use the pad of your finger to press and secure the caviar beads.
- Step 6 : then apply a tiny drop of top coat along your nail tip to seal the Clear micro beads.
Source : DIY CAVIAR MANICURE
You Should also see :
- Messy braided bun Tutorial
- Fishtail Braid Hairstyle
- How To Style a Low Bun Hairstyle
- How To Style a Chignon Bun
- The Twirl Curls Tutorial