|How To Style a Braided Crown Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Brush your hair.
- Step 2 : Take the top part of your hair and twist the end, like in the picture.
- Step 3 : Push the twisted part a bit up against your head to get more volume at the top, secure with bobby pins.
- Step 4 : Divide the rest of your hair in two parts.
- Step 5 : Braid one of the parts and temporarily apply a bobby pin at the end.
- Step 6 : Braid the other half of your hair, and look a bit like Pippi Longstocking ;)
- Step 7 : Take both the braids and fold them over your head. Twist them around each other at the part where the braids meet.
- Step 8 : Secure the braids with bobby pins.
Source : Braided Crown DIY
You Should also see :
- How To Get Creative With Hair Chalking
- Digital Nails manicure
- How To Style a Basic Rope Braid
- How To Style a French-Style Side Braid
- Ombre Nails Tutorial