|How To Style a French Twist|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Sweep your hair off to that side, just slightly off center. With your other hand, slip in a bobby pin vertically, up from the bottom.
- Step 2 : Working from the bottom up, insert a row of bobby pins vertically, crisscrossing them to secure the hair. Finish by pushing in the last one downward.
- Step 3 : Gather hair in one hand and twist tightly, pulling up.
- Step 4 : Insert bobby pins horizontally into the base of the twist, intersecting with the vertical pins to hold the style.
- Step 5 : Twist hair up and secure sides with pins.
Source : How to Do an Easy French Twist
You Should also see :
- How To Style a Curly Quiff
- How To Chalk Your Hair Tutorial
- How To Style a Braided Crown Tutorial
- How To Get Creative With Hair Chalking
- Digital Nails manicure