|How To Style a Vintage Hairdo|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Brush you're hair.
- Step 2 : Get your headband.
- Step 3 : Wrap your headband around your head, like shown on the picture.
- Step 4 : Get a lock of hair.
- Step 5 : Wrap the lock around the headband.
- Step 6 : Pull on the end of the lock, put not to tight.
- Step 7 : Keep wrapping the lock around and around the headband until you reached the end. Don't pull to tight.And You're Done!
Source : Vintage Hairdo Tutorial
You Should also see :
- How To Style a French Twist
- How To Style a Curly Quiff
- How To Chalk Your Hair Tutorial
- How To Style a Braided Crown Tutorial
- How To Get Creative With Hair Chalking